Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wales.

I got sent to Wales a couple weeks ago as apparently it was the best for me & my safety. So I went to a valley and stayed with my grandparents in a caravan near Dolgellau (pronounced Dog-eth-ly) and with no wi-fi suffered for 5 days. But by the end I knew that I was actually going to miss that place, it was so peaceful that with life being so hard at the moment it was nice to stop and take a break. When I first arrived it was terrible - I was bored out of mind, had brought the wrong revision books so no useful revision for me and I was left to read my entire library on my iPad. But by the end I didn't want to leave, I had really got attached to this place. Now I wasn't expecting that to happen and the fact that my 10-year old brother was there it did put a 'twist' on things. But I still enjoyed being there away from it all.



 

The trip helped me to really rethink my life and to reprioritise, after everything I've been through the past 4 years I'm starting to get things in to order and being away from everything for even just a few days really helped me. 






















 

G
x


No comments:

Post a Comment