Saturday, March 29, 2014

Benefit Hoola Bronzer Review




 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

This is, hands down, my all time favourite bronzer! Now I admit I haven't tried the Nars Laguna bronzer so sadly I can not compare this with it but I can say that this is well worth the money. It is £23 so it is on the more pricier side of things however this product lasts for ages so it won't be a product you use up in a month! 

It's great if you're looking for something that can bring a natural warmth to your face and because it's matte it's great for contouring first timers! 

The only downside, for me, is the packaging. Don't get me wrong Benefit packaging is always gorgeous and the same applies here. The only problem is that unlike the old Benefit box blush packaging there is a hinge on the lid so that if you wanted to you could use the mirror. This mirror however makes use of the product incredibly difficult especially if you're on the go. 

That being said though this is a great product that I recommend to all! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment