Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Catch Up Time! ...

So hi gals,

I thought that it was only appropriate to chat to you guys for a bit and get you all caught up! 
Now if you were to look in my beloved journal you would find a MASSIVE  list of all the blog posts and videos I want to upload and give you guys however at the moment I'm revising for my Year 10 Mocks. 

For any of you who don't know what GCSEs are or Mocks basically GSCEs are like numerous high school diplomas in different subjects that we take the exams at the end of Year 11. Mocks are basically practise exams. 

So my Mocks are in 2 weeks and I is slightllllly stressed. So my schedule is jam-packed with 15 hours revision a week plus revision classes and trying to squeeze a trip to the gym in as well. So I'm sorry if I'm lacking over the next couple of weeks but at least you'll know why. 


G
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment